- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kangra valley, one of Himachal’s most pristine valleys, is home to India’s First Unesco World Heritage Village. The snow-capped Dhauladhar mountains, numerous glacial rivulets, pine forests and mesmerizing open green / golden fields along with the fresh mountain air, all bring a sense of peace and calm. Out here you are away from the daily chaos and can be truly in sync with nature.
Hotels Envisaged – Standard rooms used unless specifically mentioned
|Palampur||The Citadel Resorts|
Highlight In Tour
H.H. Dalai Lama Temple, Mcleodganj, Kangra Tea Gardens, Buddhist Monasteries, Dhauladhar Mountain Range, Hot Water Springs, Artists Village, Rock Cut Temple Complex, Kangra Fort, Jwala Ji temple.
Arrival Chandigarh by flight / train Chandigarh - Dharamshala by Surface (Approx. 06 hrs drive + stops)
• Arrival at Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station. Upon arrival you will be picked up and will be driven to Dharamshala. Upon arrival check in at the hotel.
• Rest of the day is free to explore the local Tibetan market of Mcleodganj. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
• Breakfast at the hotel. Later go for a full day sightseeing of Dharamshala visiting H.H. Dalai Lama Temple complex, Tibetan Library Museum, Norbulingka Institute, St. John's Church and Bhagsu Nath temple. Evening witness sunset from Naddi Village. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
• If you are interested in visiting more Buddhist religious places then you can visit Dolmaling Nunnery and Gyuto Monastery which are quite near from Norbulingka institute.
• Breakfast at the hotel. Later go for a full day excursion tour of Kangra fort, Masroor Rock Cut temple and Tatwani Hot Springs.
• Take and enjoy a bath at Tatwani Hot Water Springs, a well-kept local secret. The hot spring is enclosed within a quaint temple where perfectly temperate water flows into a small pool from the mouth of a lion carved from stone. Tatwani is a peaceful place of rustic beauty that will surely refresh your spirit. The warm water is rich with soothing minerals, believed to heal many ailments from aching muscles, to poor blood circulation, and even arthritis. After your bath, a dip in the nearby river provides the perfect way to cleanse the skin of its impurities. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
• The hot springs is a very local experience and for the more adventurous at heart. The water is clean and flowing continuously, but is darker in color, and there are no facilities for changing.
Dharamshala - Kangra - Palampur by Surface (Approx. 02 hrs + visits
• Breakfast at the hotel. Later you will be transferred to Palampur. Enroute visit Tea Gardens and Gopalpur Zoo. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Palampur.
• Breakfast at the hotel. Later go for a full day sightseeing tour visiting Tashi Jong monastery, Sherabling monastery, Andretta Village to visit Sobha Singh Art Gallery (Monday closed) and Pottery museum and famous Lord Shiva temple at Baijnath. Overnight stay in Palampur.
• You also have an option of visiting famous Bir-Billing for paragliding activity.
Palampur - Chandigarh by Surface (Approx. 06 hrs drive + stops)
• Breakfast at the hotel. Later you will be transferred to Chandigarh. Enroute visit famous Jwala Ji temple. Jwala Ji or Jwala devi temple is one of the 51 Shaktipeeths of India and is one of the highly venerated Shakti Temples in India. Later upon arrival in Chandigarh you will be transferred to airport / Railway station for an onward journey.
* Hotel accommodation for 06 nights on Double sharing basis – Standard category rooms used in all hotels.
* Daily i.e. 06 breakfasts at the hotel starting from day 02 till day 07.
* Daily i.e. 06 Dinners at the hotel starting from day 01 till day 06.
* Transportation using Air conditioned vehicle for the entire tour as per the program.
– Medium car like Toyota Etios / Suzuki Dzire Air for upto 03 persons
– Toyota Innova car for 04 to 06 persons
– Tempo traveller for 07 to 08 persons
* All expenses related to vehicle like parking, toll charges, interstate tax, driver’s outstation allowance.
* 01 Mineral water (01 litre) bottle per person per day in the vehicle during transfer, sightseeing and inter city drive.
* 5 % GST i.e. Goods and Service Tax.
* Expense of personal nature like laundry, alcoholic / non alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, camera / video camera fee at
monuments, medical expenses, etc.
* Any insurance cover or airport taxes.
* Any domestic airfare / Train ticket.
* Any Tip to driver.
* Any meals other than 06 breakfasts and Dinners at the hotels of stay.
* Any guide services.
* Any kind of entrance fee at the monuments, museum, zoo etc or any adventure activity like paragliding etc which will be paid
directly by the guests, if taken.
* Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
* Any other services not mentioned above in the inclusions.
Pricing NameStartGroup (min-max)PaxPrice
No Details Found