- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Apart from experience the ancient monastic life Indus valley, one could get to explore the north of Ladakh lies Nubra valley once it used to be the melting pot for silk route traders, cross some of the world high passes including Khardung-la world highest motorable Pass, explore one of the most beautiful high altitude lake on earth Pangong which share by two countries India and China, explore the broken moon land at Lamayuru.
Leh city, Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Nubra Valley Pangong Lake, Changla Pass, Shey, Thiksey, Hemis, Khardung-la Pass K Top, Nubra Valley, Alchi & Lamayuru monastery, Magnetic-hill, Gurudwara Pathar sahib.
Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet.Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Leh – Alchi – Lamayuru – Alchi/Ulleytokpo (180kms)After breakfast drive to Lamayuru en-route Sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. After Lamayuru drive back to Ulleytokpo. Overnight stay at the Ulleytokpo.
Alchi / Ulleytokpo – Leh (70kms)Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand Dunes – Drive 120 Kms 4/5hrsAfter Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
After Breakfast proceed to Diskit monastery which is 515 years oldAfter Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tour of Pangong Lake- It is the highest land locked lake (155 Kms one way)After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,688 ft, it is the Second highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the Camp.
Pangong – LehMorning visit Lake at Sun rise and drive back to Leh, reach Leh. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Depart LehIn the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 07 Nights / 08 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary (04 Nights in Leh, 01 Night Alchi/Ulley, 01 Night Nubra, 01 Night Pangong)
- 07 Breakfast and 07 Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova / Xylo up to 06 pax, 07 Pax onwards tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated)
- Inner Line permits
- Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- 05% GST
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion.
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any airfares.
No Details Found